With a neck lift procedure, plastic surgeons aim to achieve a smooth, graceful neckline that conveys a sense of refinement and enhances your overall aesthetics—many patients who receive this procedure experience a more youthful appearance, along with improved confidence and self-esteem.
Do I Need a Neck Lift?
- You may be a good candidate for neck lift surgery if:
- You are in good physical and emotional health
- You have excess loose neck skin
- You have excess fat deposits under your chin
- You have abnormal contours in your neck as a result of muscle banding
- You are close to your ideal weight and are not planning on losing a large amount of weight in the future
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of this treatment
During your neck rejuvenation consultation with Dr. Arroyo, he will listen to your concerns and examine your neck area to ensure you are a qualified candidate for a neck lift. Using a state-of-the-art virtual consultation tool he is able to show you what results can expect from the procedure, and where scarring may be located. In some cases, Dr. Arroyo may recommend that combining your neck lift with a facelift or other non-surgical rejuvenation treatments to achieve a more dramatic improvement. If you are a smoker, the surgeon will ask that you quit at least four weeks before the procedure.